Hyperhidrosis disorder is a condition that results in excessive sweating for no apparent reason.
At least 4% of North Americans suffer from hyperhydrosis.
What caused it?
Focal hyperhidrosis commonly results from:
- Certain odors and foods, including citric acid, coffee, chocolate, peanut butter and spices.
- Emotional stress, anxiety.
- Spinal cord injury
Generalized or secondary hyperhidrosis can result from:
- Autonomic dysfunction
- Heat, humidity and exercise.
- Metabolic diseases and disorders
- Severe psychological stress.
- Some prescription drugs
Typically, symptoms include excess sweat on hands, underarms, face, feet and trunk.
The photo shows Botox treatment.
Before and after results of Vbeam for acne and inflammation.
Before and after results of 5G Max Lifting for face lifting and skin brightening.
Before and after results of PicoWay for fading hyperpigmentation.
Before and after results of Botox for masseter muscle reduction.