Erectile dysfunction (ED) is the inability to get or keep an erection firm enough to have sexual intercourse.
It is a common condition that 1 in 4 men seek their first treatment for ED before the age of 40.
What are the causes?
Physical Causes of ED include:
- There is not enough blood flows into the penis
- The penis cannot trap blood during an erection
- Nerve signals from the brain or spinal cord do not reach the penis
- Diabetes can cause small vessel disease or erve damage to the penis
- Cancer treatments near the pelvis can affect the penis’ functionality
- Drugs used to treat other health problems can negatively impact erections
Emotional Causes of ED:
- Relationship conflicts
- Stress at home or work
- Stress from social, cultural or religious conflicts
- Worry about sex performance
Before and after results of Vbeam for acne and inflammation.
Before and after results of 5G Max Lifting for face lifting and skin brightening.
Before and after results of PicoWay for fading hyperpigmentation.
Before and after results of Botox for masseter muscle reduction.