Let there be no more permanent regrets with our effective tattoo removal.
Know that not all tattoos are equal. Some tattoos are easier to remove than others.
What to expect?
Some tattoos are not as easy to remove as others and may need more sessions. For instance:
- Older tattoos are easier to remove since they are typically already faded. Tattoos that are less than a year old are much more challenging to eliminate.
- Size matters because the size of the tattoo may impact the number of treatments needed to eliminate it completely.
- Color makes a difference because not all lasers can remove every tattoo color at once. Different dyes respond differently to various wavelengths. Black tattoos are the easiest to fade because the laser can target the black pigment easier than it would red or blue shades. Green ink is notoriously difficult to remove.
- Skin color is also a big factor. People with fair skin and dark tattoos tend to have an easier time fading their ink than others since the laser can specifically target the tattoo pigment more easily.
- Layered tattoos and tattoos with a lot of detail are much more difficult to remove than ones with a simple design. This is because the volume of ink in the skin tends to be much higher.
The photos show the before (pictured left) and after (pictured right) of PicoWay for tattoo removal.
Before and after results of Vbeam for acne and inflammation.
Before and after results of 5G Max Lifting for face lifting and skin brightening.
Before and after results of PicoWay for fading hyperpigmentation.
Before and after results of Botox for masseter muscle reduction.