5G Max Lifting
What is it?Topical creams take time to see results and work on a superficial level while facelifts have higher risk, more side effects and long recovery. Here at 67 Degrees, we introduce you to the Non-Surgical and Non-Invasive Face Lift – 5G Max Lifting.
How does it work?
Using the dual platform lasers on GentleMax Pro system – Alexandrite 755 & Nd:YAG 1064, 5G Max Lifting can penetrate as deep as the hypodermis with controlled heat and precision while cooling cryogen pulses prevent skin from overheating.
5 steps and 2 wavelengths:
- Lifting with 1064nm wavelength
- Smoothing with 755nm wavelength
- Tightening with 1064nm wavelength
- Brightening with 755nm wavelength
- Slimming with 1064nm to dissolve fat cells in the submental
After the session, your skin becomes visibly tighter, firmer and brighter! It is the most gentle yet effective anti-aging treatment.
The photos show the before (pictured left) and after (pictured right) results for 5G Max Lifting.
What are the benefits?
- Non-invasive, non-surgical
- Safe with minimal downtime
- Gentle and virtually painless
- Stimulates collagen production
- Reduce appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
- Lightens pigmented lesions and vascular lesions
- Smoothes textural irregularities
- Targets and destroys fat cells
- Suitable for all skin types
Frequently asked questions.
Below is more information you need to know about this treatment.
Immediate difference can be seen but best results are 1-2 weeks after when your new and healthy collagen have populated the dermis.
6-8 treatments and 4-6 weeks apart for longer-lasting results.
Wear sunscreen, avoid hot showers/bathes/steam/sauna and extensive work out for 48 hours. Stay out of the sun for 2 weeks.
Before and after results of Vbeam for acne and inflammation.
Before and after results of 5G Max Lifting for face lifting and skin brightening.
Before and after results of PicoWay for fading hyperpigmentation.
Before and after results of Botox for masseter muscle reduction.