Nordlys Ellipse IPL™
What is it? Ellipse IPL ™ , Intense Pulsed Light, uses exclusive technology to target problem areas with narrow wavelengths of light. They’re also known as Photofacials.
How does it work?
Nordlys IPL is unique for its narrowband technology and dual-mode filters. It delivers an arc of light every sub-millisecond that penetrates all levels of the skin, without harming the surface. These quick and precise pulses provide the right amount of energy to the target areas in order to achieve desired results – less heat in the skin and more effective outcome.
The photos show the before (pictured left) and after (pictured right) results for IPL on hyperpigmentation.
What are the benefits?
- treat acne and decrease sebum production
- reduce the appearance of dark spots, freckles, age spots
- remove excessive hair on the upper lip, chin, legs, bikini area, underarms, back, shoulders
- target redness, leg veins, broken capillaries, hemangiomas, and cherry angiomas
- Non-invasive and virtually no downtime
Frequently asked questions.
Below is more information you need to know about this treatment.
We recommend 3 sessions spaced out by 4 weeks for best results.
Before and after results of Vbeam for acne and inflammation.
Before and after results of 5G Max Lifting for face lifting and skin brightening.
Before and after results of PicoWay for fading hyperpigmentation.
Before and after results of Botox for masseter muscle reduction.